Internal Communication Manager
In Nordeus we value and practice transparency.
It helps us to align, to exchange knowledge, to learn from each other and to iterate faster.
We have a lot of different channels we use today to communicate important info, but are ready to take our communication strategy to a new level - fueled by project management and innovation
We’re looking for someone with a passion for communication to build and implement a strategy that includes multiple channels and innovative approaches, so we can keep our employees informed and engaged around all the exciting things that we do!
You will report to the Chief People Officer and work very closely with our senior leadership, PR management and People teams, and of course with the rest of organization too.
As an Internal Communications Manager at Nordeus, you will have the chance to:
- Partner closely with the executive, people and PR teams to build and own our short and long-term internal comms strategy
- Ensure that organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated in an engaging way to everyone
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Establish a cadence for information flow (champion of transparency!)
- Use a wide range of methods and mediums to creatively communicate information openly
- Design creative solutions in the communication space innovating, iterating, experimenting
- Work with super fun people who love working together to make competitive free to play mobile games
To excel in this role, you will need to be:
- A skilled project manager - a huge part of your job will be defining problems and driving projects through to solutions on an agreed timeline
- Able to manage a bunch of priorities across various functional groups and leaders
- Confident leading the communication portion of change management
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills - able to write and edit copy in the Nordeus voice
- Able to build trust and influence across the company
- Familiar with technology as a means of communicating, especially digital and video
Sounds like your dream job? Please send us your CV and cover letter, we’d be thrilled to discuss your qualifications and interests. Feel free to include any examples of your work.