Talent Acquisition Lead
We’re searching for Talent Acquisition Leader to help us meet and hire the best talent in the world.
Being an independent gaming company in Belgrade gives us some very cool advantages, but also creates some unique challenges in the talent acquisition space. We need a super smart, experienced Talent Acquisition pro to build our recruiting strategy, lead the team and find amazing talent. You’ll have the flexibility, resources, and support to try just about anything (except what you’ve always done before!).
Our Talent Acquisition team is located at our headquarters in the vibrant city of Belgrade, Serbia. Not currently living in Belgrade? No problem! We offer a comprehensive relocation package for expats; plus we have an internal team dedicated to making sure your relocation is seamless and you have ongoing support to help you settle in smoothly.
About the Role:
- Develop a short and long-term global recruiting strategy, balancing local and campus hiring with senior-level expat recruitment
- Hire, lead and develop a team of world-class recruiters
- Implement new and creative solutions in the areas of sourcing, recruiting, assessment, employment branding, etc.
- Leverage external resources (conferences, campus, etc.) to build our brand and increase our global reach
- Create a unique, fun and memorable candidate experience
- This position reports directly to the Chief People Officer and will partner and provide input across the People function (as a member of the People Leadership Team)
- You love the talent acquisition space
- You love leading teams
- You solve problems creatively
- You don’t wait for direction
- You’re great at assessing talent and you understand various assessment techniques
- You have experience hiring for technical and creative roles at all levels (bonus points if you’ve worked in the Gaming industry!)
- You have directly managed recruiting teams previously
- You fill hard-to-fill roles fast (and can teach others to do it too)
- You have international / expat recruiting experience
- You are comfortable recruiting all levels, including executive
- You are a sourcing expert, are well-networked and enjoy attending various external events
- You want to leverage your experience to try recruiting in a whole new way
- You understand data and use it to drive decisions
- You are fully proficient in the English language
If your professional experience meets our requirements and you believe that we’d be a good fit, please send us your up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining why you should join our team.